The client is a well-diversified, leading financial services company that offers end-to-end lending, wealth management, and financing solutions to a range of customers in India. Registered with RBI as a non-deposit, non-banking finance company (NBFC), it is among the top 5 leading private diversified NBFCs in India.
The client was looking for a cloud monitoring and security analytics solution to meet their requirements, which included
- AWS account monitoring for security guidelines and compliance.
- Log monitoring and analysis for their AWS services, database and applications.
- Central log analysis and aggregation.
- Data-driven insights to identify and drive necessary process actions.
Cloudlytics helped the client with its Event Monitoring service to resolve issues in central log collection and analysis. Following steps were taken to meet their requirements.
- 20 event sources were configured.
- 4 AWS accounts were monitored.
- 19 alerts were configured for each AWS account for notification on critical events.
- 5 customized dashboards were created to enable insights
- Compliance monitoring engine is used to monitor AWS accounts in support to AWS well architected review
- User access management was used to generate multiple users and access controls of Cloudlytics with defined permissions and roles
- Over 10 compliance reports were generated every month.
- Over 1000 events were monitored every second.
- More than 300 critical events were reported every month.
- Over 100 GB of data was analyzed every month.
- 300+ Gb log ingestion per month with one time configuration
- 43% saving than the traditional log analytics stack
- Security posture improved from 42 to 76% in just a month’s time
- Saved 60% development efforts for analyzing custom application logs
- Event analytics
- Compliance in Cloud
- Tools and services used